INK IT Solutions is a global IT consulting company, dedicated towards maximizing our client’s performance and help them achieve their vision. The company started in Australia in 2014 and now employs more than 220 people in 4 countries. A proud SAP Partner, INK IT has recently emerged as a Solution leader in designing a packaged SAP CX solution called E3 CX Cloud that will provide the best Sales & Service Capability to help customers be up and running in 4 weeks with the latest CRM allowing their staff and customers to connect seamlessly using the best customer experience.
It’s hard to lessen this down to just five, but regardless of industry, here’s how to ensure you deliver a superior customer experience:
- First impressions are key: You always remember the first time you meet someone, and if it goes well, it’s easy to make off of that foundation. But if it goes inadequately, it’s nearly impossible to repair. Making a good first impression isn’t hard to do. Any time we’ve got a new client, we always start with an onset call. Getting in contact with them within 24 hours of contract signing and introducing yourself will let your customer know they’re being taken care of and you’re taking the time to understand their business.
- Have respect for your customers: They’re the lifeblood of your business, and you need to treat them as such! Be responsive and respectful of their time, and remember that every business has a different selling motion. At INK IT, it’s critical for us to care about our customers enough to learn about how they do what they do. Showing up on time and fully prepared are little things you can do to show respect for your customer, no matter the industry.
- Don’t over-automate your customer interactions: This is true, especially near the beginning of your relationship. You need to build trust and fellowship with your customers, and that relationship will be the foundation of everything you do going forward. Send personalized emails and interact with them as a mortal being.
- Pay attention to the data your customers give you: Always strive to better understand your customers’ needs, wants, and how they operate. You can gather this information through examinations, use cases, and other types of structured feedback. All this data will tell a story you can start to infer and interpret results from, and it’ll enable you to deliver better service across the board.
- Always strive to go above and beyond expectations: Don’t just be a robot that implements software and answers questions. Your customers pay you to be their mates they’re coming to you because they’re trying to solve a problem. That means you need to be a creative thinker and problem solver. They’re looking to you for guidance because you know further about the deployment of your technology than they do, and they may not indeed know what they want to do with your product in the first place. Don’t just be a yea man — challenge what your customers suppose they may need to do and collaborate with them.
At INK IT we believe in understanding the requirement, and combine our comprehensive experience and capabilities to provide a customized solution that enhances productivity and efficiency in client’s operations.