JOBKEEPER PAYMENT- PEOPLESOFT STP ENABLED
During this time of pandemic when everyone is trying their best to stay alert and on top of the situation, the Australian government has been the front runner in assisting Australian businesses and their employees with assistance of Job keeper stimulus.
To make it easier for small and large businesses using STP enabled Peoplesoft, INK IT Solutions has developed features in PeopleSoft HCM payroll for seamless processing of the JobKeeper payments. Before we get into the solution lets first understand the whole scenario.
What is JobKeeper?
If your business is affected by the coronavirus, you may be eligible to access the JobKeeper payment to assist you to be able to continue paying your employees.
- Flat $1,500 per fortnight job keeper payment to employers to keep employees on staff
- Should your eligible employees earn less than $1,500 (before tax) per fortnight, you must pay them at least $1,500 for each fortnight to claim the JobKeeper payment
- Payments will be made to businesses in the first week of May, but will be backdated to March 30
For an Australian business using STP enabled PeopleSoft HCM and eligible for JobKeeper payment, INK IT Solutions has got you covered. We have built enhancements in PeopleSoft HCM payroll module that make processing the federal wage subsidy seamless.
INK IT Solutions Peoplesoft STP enabled solutions incorporates Job keeper for employees in existing system and provides seamless and stress free pay run
Who are Eligible?
- Payment is for Small Businesses whose turnover has dipped by 30% ( or 50% for large businesses) during this pandemic.
- Full Time , Part Time and casual staff who have been employed for at-least 12 months are eligible.
- Employees who were made redundant since March 1 are still eligible for payment, provided you will re-hire them
What does INK IT’s solution provide?
- Identify and enrol into JobKeeper Payment (JKP)
- Calculate Top-up /Stand-down and Send Start-Up – Top-Up & Finish JKP allowances to ATO
- Corrections to JobKeeper Finish allowance if required
- Seamless automation for inclusions and exclusions of earnings and retro catch-up payments
- Tailored for individual entities where applicable
- Tailored for weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay cycles
The solution is intended to take processing stress away from businesses so they can stay focussed to run their business as usual.
Our solution is applicable for all PeopleSoft Tools version such as 9, 9.1 and 9.2.
Together we try our best to come out of this unexpected situation as a winner. Contact us for more information.
www.inkitsolutions.com.au | 0404 098 890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for JobKeeper: