About this Event
Empower your employees with knowledge that drives a better customer experience. Join us on this live webinar to find out how you can enable targeted learning, boost employee experience and loyalty; and protect your brand using a powerful LMS system – SAP Litmos Training – that is combined with a robust course library – SAP Litmos Training Content.
Why attend ?
- Find out how to deliver outstanding experiences and deliver training to meet new demands for relevancy, immediacy, mobility, personalisation, socialisation and more.
- Hear how we work closely with our customers to design custom e-learning solutions to meet their business goals
- Live Demo of the user interface and features
This presentation will be presented by our SAP Litmos champions, who will also be able to answer questions that you might have.
Learning Solutions for Education
SAP Litmos gives educational organisations a powerful, flexible platform to meet student’s needs, as well as the needs of the extended learning population, such as internal staff and external service providers. Litmos enables you to create courses and content specific to each learner type and easily assign access and track progress. Student data is protected under the most stringent security protocols and for larger schools, the platform can scale beyond thousands of users without affecting performance or access across global locations.
Key Features and Benefits for Education ?
- Anywhere, anytime any device – For distance learners and for schools that allow students to use school-owned or their own devices, you can deliver 24/7 learning. For instructor-led classes, students have the flexibility to participate from anywhere and have the added benefit of being able to replay recorded classes for better retention
- Customisable learning paths– SAP Litmos gives you features to tailor education to each individual student’s academic strengths and weaknesses, interests, and personal preferences, as well as enable their optimal pace and style of learning
- Tracking and management – Take advantage of SAP Litmos’ automation capabilities to distribute courses and assignments, manage communications, and track activity and results. It’s easier than ever to stay on top of student progress and nurture toward the best outcomes.
- Beyond the student population – No need to limit the learning to your student body. Provide ongoing training to specialized staff such as school counsellors and social workers, administrators, instructors, as well as service providers and others who contribute to the day-to-day operations of the institution