What is JobKeeper?
- Flat $1,500 per fortnight job keeper payment to employers to keep employees on staff
- Should your eligible employees earn less than $1,500 (before tax) per fortnight, you must pay them at least $1,500 for each fortnight to claim the JobKeeper payment
- Payments will be made to businesses in the first week of May, but will be backdated to March 30
Eligibility criteria for JobKeeper Payment
In order to receive a payment, both the employer and employee must meet the eligibility criteria
For EmployersEligible employers are businesses, charities or NPOs, faced with revenue losses that cross turnover-specific thresholds, that employed at least one eligible employee on 1 March 2020.
For EmployeeEmployees who were made redundant since March 1 are still eligible for payment, provided you will re-hire them. Full Time , Part Time and casual staff who have been employed for at-least 12 months are eligible.
What does INK IT’s solution provide?
- Identify and enrol into JobKeeper Payment (JKP)
- Calculate Top-up /Stand-down and Send Start-Up – Top-Up & Finish JKP allowances to ATO
- Corrections to JobKeeper Finish allowance if required
- Seamless automation for inclusions and exclusions of earnings and retro catch-up payments
- Tailored for individual entities where applicable
- Tailored for weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay cycle.
The solution is intended to take processing stress away from businesses so they can stay focused to run their business as usual.