Designation – Developers/Programmers (Information & Communication Technology)
Salary – $120,000 – $140,000
We are looking for a Senior Techno functional Consultant in C4C and CPQ to build functional and efficient E2E Implementations in Sales and Service Cloud who has experience completing more than 10 E2E Implementation lifecycles.
- Implementing E2E Solutions in Sales and Service Cloud for clients in Various Industries in C4C and CPQ.
- Interacting with different clients and leading a team technically and functionally through Implementation lifecycles E2E.
- Understanding and analysing various Business Processes for different clients.
- Understanding gaps and pain points in different Business Processes.
- Proposing best possible solutions to meet client’s requirements which would help betterment of business and automation of different business processes.
- Building Solutions for client from various Industries which would help them grow their business and functionalities for different processes.
- Conducting UATs, Trainings, Walkthroughs, Workshops for technical and functionals processes.
- Producing technical and functional documentations through E2E lifecycle Implementation.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 5 + yrs experience in C4C & CPQ, technically and functionally and extensive experience implementing various project life cycles.
- Extensive experience in SDK and software building, Extensions, Enhancements, UI Designing, wen services, Process extensions scenarios, communications.
- Exposure to Python and CTX tags to drive technical solutions in CPQ.
- Exposure to CPI middleware and knowledge to troubleshoot issues in CPI layer.
- Extensive experience in O-Data .
- Integrating different SAP and non-SAP systems for clients for seamless data transfer and transparency.
- Experience in Support and Hypercare, capability to diagnose the issues, tracing, debugging and providing fixes on proactive basis.
- Ability to work in agile methodology and sprints.
- Great communication skills.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the role.
you can submit your resume to email@example.com as well
About INKIT Solutions
INK IT Solutions is a global IT consulting company, dedicated towards maximizing our client’s performance and help them achieve their vision. The company started in Australia in 2013 and now employs more than 150 people in 4 countries.
Follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|